on Friday morning, while the mr candy shopped the kids' Halloween stashes, jill and I got sewing. she got all her binding sewn on the front and I helped her attach the ends. I made 2 mistakes, but we got it done and she forgave me. first, I cut one of the tails 2.5" too long. then when I went to fix it, I cut too much off and we had to reattach it. utterly embarrassing, but she's more of a beginner than I am, so she was very patient with me.
Saturday: I completed the backing (no seam ripping at all - a miracle!) and sandwhiched everything.
linking up to needle and thread Thursday at my quilt infatuation and Thursday threads at 627 handworks.